You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: HimachalSpider.com

Welcome to Himachalspider!

Hello Friends,

It gives me immense pleasure to welcome you all to Himachalspider. Himachal Pradesh popularly known as the 'Land of Gods' is one of the most beautiful states in India. Rich culture, tradition, art and agriculture of Himachal Pradesh makes us feel proud.

The basic motive of Himachalspider is to bring together various people related to Himachal in any sense and flood this site with their contributions exploring Himachal in every other post. It would serve as the single resort for the complete information about Himachal. Different people know different things about Himachal. Himachalspider wants these experiences, this knowledge to be shared here. Such quality contributions will serve as the base and take this site to greater heights.

So, come on friends, various sections here are waiting for your quality contributions. Good luck.
    Hello Rohit

Thank you for your warm welcome to HimachalSpider.com.

I know you for your good English from your posts in IndiaStudyChannel.com and you have shown really good vocabulary in the welcome post above.

Really good going. I wish you best of luck in your near future with the site Himachalspider.com

Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane

B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homeopathy (Part I)
    Consulting Homeopath
    Specialty Care in Child, Woman's Health and Cancer Researcher

Thank you for the appreciation. It is great to see a rhetoric guy as one of the fresh members of this site. A lot is expected from you in terms of contributions Dr. Apurva. Good luck.
    "At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.