You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Newbies!- Introduce yourself here.

Hello,

A very warm welcome to all new members. You are requested to introduce yourself under this thread giving various details about yourself viz. your name, profession, resident of, how you came to know about Himachalspider etc. It will be great to see nice introductions. Thank you.
    Hello DEV BHUMI MEMBERS,

I am Manish Jain,I have completed my graduation as BE in Computer Science Engineering form the land of RAJAS.

QUOTE: To change the system you have to be in the system.

My Life's Quote: Fall In Love With Me...(FILWMe)

Writer,
    Manish Jain
    Gujju

Hello Manish,

It is really a pleasure to have such good contributors like you here in Himachalspider. It is just waiting for the authors like you to come up with some good articles and posts about Himachal which would help a great deal in making this site to reach greater heights.

Hoping some fine works from your hands. Keep rocking friends here at Himachalspider.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

Hello all!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im Sumeet Thakur from Solan distt. of the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh.
    I have completed my schooling from St. Lukes sen. sec. school Solan.
    Currently Iam doin my engineering from IEET Baadi in CSE branch.
    I came to know about this site from the web master him self i.e Rohit Mian , who also is my classmate at collage.
    I hope it will be a great association here.

Hello Sumeet,

Glad to see you here. I hope that you contributions will defiitely enrich this site dedicated to Himachal. Keep contributing.

Hi!!
    I am Rohit Sharma from Shimla(Himachal Pradesh) popularly known as the "The Queen of Hills".
    I have done my schooling from Chapslee School Shimla. Currently I am pursuing my B.tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Institute of Engineering and Emerging Technologies, Baddi(Distt. Solan).
    I came to know about this site from my classmate Swati Thakur who joined it earlier.

Hello Rohit,

Welcome to Himachalspider. Waiting for some extraordinary resources from you related to Himachal so that others can also benefit from it.

Regards,
    Rohit Mian

Hello Rohit ,nice to see you joining the spider club.
    Rock the site with some great resources , and have a good time buddy.

Hi,
    My name is Hemant Kumar. I am from Solan district and serving as lecturer in Arki. looking forward for great association with your educative and informative. I liked the concept of your site and wish you a great success.

Hello Hemant,
    Its great to see people like you serving in the education sector being the part of Himachalspider. Since you are a teacher, I hope some interesting and unique resources will be coming from your hands soon. Good luck.

Regards,
    Rohit Mian

A very warm welcome to Mr. Hemant kumar, its really heartening to see people like you joining the site . Waiting for some great resources from you sir.

Wish you good luck.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.