You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: HimachalSpider.com

How you have been related to Himachal?

Hello Friends,

Let us share our views how we all have been related to 'Dev Bhumi' Himachal Pradesh. Some may be the permanent residents of this state and some might have experienced few years of their life here. Whatever may be the case, but it is sure that the cool and serene environment of Himachal has always been mesmerizing.

I want you all to share your views about Himachal.

Your relation to Himachal.

Your favourites about this place.

Anything, you want to add on to reveal the beauty of this state. Expecting some great experiences from all the members.
    hi!!!!!!!!!!
    I have been associated to the state of Himachal Pradesh from the time of my birth , as i was born here and have lived here since then.
    i like every thing about it , its climate , places , people ,food..!!!!!!
    i.e i love my state .

Himachal has high diversities of cultures ,beautiful mountains , greenery , lovely people and over all this its climatic conditions which attract the tourists in this age of global warming , hot weather is the highlighting factor for all.

Hi to everyone..
    I am a permanent resident of the state.
    well i belong to Palampur.A small but beautiful town situated under dhauladhar range in Himachal Pradesh.
    And I feel proud to be a part of " DevBhoomi" i.e The land of Gods and Goddesses.The first thing which comes to my mind when i think of my state is its amazing climatic conditions.
    which has made it a great tourist spot.And a Heaven to live in.
    I love nature.And it gives me great pleasure to gaze at the mountains covered with snow for hours.And that's why I never let chance to admire the everlasting beauty of Himachal Pradesh.I haven't visited every corner of himachal pradesh.But the place of which i am resident is extremely beautiful and has blessed with many ancient temples and also nice climatic conditions.And it itself reflects me the picture of whole Himachal.
    I also admire its people for great moral values.Its a state in which guests are treated as God.

Hi!!

I am a permanent member of this state. Since my birth I have lived in the capital city of Himachal Pradesh i.e "The Queen of Hills Shimla".
    It is a place where I have spent my childhood and done my schooling.
    The education system here is very good and consists of some well known schools like Bishop Cotton School,Auckland House School,Saint Edwards etc.
    I would call it a perfect place to live in.
    It is famous for its pleasant weather which attracts people in large numbers from various parts of the country.
    It is also a peace loving state and the credit of which goes to the people living here.
    I have cherished every moment of my life by living in such a beautiful place.
    In the end I would thank god for making me a part of it.

Hello Rohit and Swati,

A very warm welcome to this beautiful site dedicated to Himachal. It is great to know that you both have been the residents of Himachal since childhood. I can imagine how lucky you feel to belong to this state. Hope you will share your experiences with Himachal on this site. Good luck.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

Hi,
    I am native to Himachal Pradesh. I was born, Educated, and employed in the state.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.