You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Introduce Yourself

Hi this is Sunil K. Mian. I belong to the Valley of Gods i.e. Distt. Kullu and my home town is Ani in outer Seraj of the district. I am a private legal practitioner. I joined Himachal SpideR after joining the India Study Channel and find it to be of my interst as it is not only informative but also provides for a good platform to explore your creativity , writing skills, hobbies and to earn as well. Despite loads of work and dearth of time I will try to make substantial and qualitative contributions and hope so from other members as well.
    Regards.
    Hello brother,

A very warm welcome to this beautiful site. You have been doing a great job so far with your quality work. Hoping consistent contributions from your side, setting an example for the other newbies. good luck.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

Hello dear friends,
    I am Manish Sharma belongs to district Bilspur.
    Presently I am in the final year of B.Tech Computer Science in Baddi college.

My motto of life is:
    " If life give you one reason to cry, give it back hundred reasons to smile".

Regards:
    Manish Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.