You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Valentine's Day Approaching- Share your preparations and experiences!

Hello Friends,

The most awaited day of the youth, that is, Valentine's Day is approaching. I hope all the Himachali girls and boys might be anxiously waiting for this awesome day to come and must be doing lot of preparations for their loved ones. Gift shops in Shimla, Kullu, Mandi and other districts can bee seen loaded with beautiful cards, gifts, teddy's and various attractive things.

I want all you Himachal people to share your Valentine experiences under this thread and what all preparations are you doing for your loved one this 14th February to make it the most special day.
    The word "love" stirs the deepest passion in everyone. All of us have experienced the gift of love in various forms: love of a mother, child, lover, friend. However, as easy as it is to love and be loved, it is very difficult to express love.
    There are people who feel that there is no need of any special day for expressing their love. So they don’t consider Valentine’s Day at all. But I believe that valentine’s Day is like any other important day when we celebrate Mother’s Day to show our affection towards mother,Father’s Day to make him feel how much we respect and love him.
    So Valentine’s Day is a Day when we can make our loved one feel that what He or She mean for us. And also we have a chance to do everything for that single person who lies in your heart.And express our love towards him or her.
    So i think that every one will be preparing for this awesome Day in their own way.
    Those who are already in love will make it a special day by spending time together. And by giving surprises. While on other side there will be many who will be planning to make a beginning of their love life on this day.
    One more thing, in our college before Valentine’s Day guys used to decide that those who are comited will come in Red. And others will come in Black. But as this time unfortunately Valentine’s Day is coming on Sunday. So, this sought of planning cannot be done.:)
    And I think first year students of our college might be a bit sad. As its first Valentine’s Day of their College life, and it’s falling on sunday.
    Earlier when we were in 2nd year. At that time, Girls were not allowed to leave college campus. They were doing so by not permitting their applications. But this time no such rule have come. May be because most of us are having our exam on 14th.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.