You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

New members queries invited here!

Hello Friends,

New members joining Himachalspider might be finding difficulty in how to start up and contribute in the site. This thread is started to help such members. Put your queries in this thread and they will be answered as soon as possible. Keep contributing and rocking Himachalis. Let's explore Himachal to its fullest by contributing and posting articles on the basis of our knowledge and experience about Himachal.
    Hello Rohit

I want to know that which type of content can be posted on himachalspider to earn, is it related to himachal vaccancies, devlopment ,latest events, or tourism.

Please sort out my query

Thanks & Regards
    Anita

Hello Anita,

Glad to see your keen interest in contributing in Himachalspider and earning through it. There are two ways of earning through this website:

1. Direct Earning through Himachalspider: Presently we are paying direct cash credits in two sections of Himachalspider viz. Resources and Business Posts. Quality, self written and original posts on Himachal will be given good cash credits. In resources you can post articles on anything relevant related to Himachal like tourist places, temples, tradition, Himachali recipes etc. In business posts you can provide information about various shops, malls, banks, atms, hotels, schools, colleges, universities etc. in Himachal.

Do remember one thing in mind, do not copy content from other websites or sources. You can take help from other sources and then write the information in your own words. Completely copied posts will not be entertained in any manner.

For more information, Visit: New Members FAQ

2. Adsense: Adsense is an awesome way of earning. For this one should have an adsense account. In order to get this account initially you have to put a good number of quality content on the website and then you can apply for Google Adsense. Once you get approved, you get paid by Google. The best thing is that Adsense applies for each and every content you post here on Himachalspider and is not restricted to resources and business posts only. So you can contribute in any section.

For more information, Visit: Adsense

Moreover, the site is more about information and if you do it in a consistent manner earnings will definitely get better once you get the Adsense. Hope that information clarifies your query completely.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

One more thing I would like to add here, that we will keep on organizing contests here in Himachalspider. So always keep in touch with the forum to get updated about these contests. Participate in them too.

Recently we have started an article writing contest, have a look:

Article Writing Contest-Summer Festival in Shimla

Regards,
    Rohit Mian

Hello sir.
    I would like to know do we get any benefits when we jump from a lower level to a higher level i.e. bronze to silver? And if yes can you please illustrate or guide where in the site I can find the related information.

Hello,
    There are as such no monetary benefits from jumping from lower level to high level. That just marks your seniority to the other new members. However, one benefit associated with change in membership level is as follows:

Once you reach Gold Member level, you become eligible for AdSense. But I will not recommend you to apply for AdSense immediately after becoming gold. It is just the minimum level you have to attain. Try to become Gold or Diamond level by adding resources, business posts, classifieds etc. as Google gives preference to them more and increases your probability of getting Adsense. You can touch easy sections too but let them not be in excess.

Regards,
    Rohit Mian

Hello sir.
    I was just going through the members of the site. Some of the members at bronze level have zero points but still they have been given a rank. Could you please explain me that.

Presently there is a bug in member ranking system. Please ignore this right now.

Regards,
    Rohit Mian

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.