You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Himachal Updates

Discuss: Do you think the Himachal Government is doing enough to protect its Forests?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think the Himachal Government is doing enough to protect its Forests?'.
    Hello Rajesh,

As far as my opinion is concerned I think that in the urban areas of Himachal Pradesh the government has been very vigilant to protect the forests but if we look into the interiors of Himachal, still illegal axing of the trees is going on.

So, I think more efforts are required to protect the forests in Himachal Pradesh, as it is all because of them that Himachal has been famous for its tourism all around the country.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

Yes Rohit, I completely agree with you. Himachal's 80% poulation lives in rural areas and it is there we need to make the people aware of protecting our forests.

Himachal's beauty will only survive if we keep our forests intact.

hi ₯Jst want to add that if govt. of h.p. want to safeguard it's rdd rdd revenude and hollyness of the state they must de exdecute a body of de expertps to work onw on this tghreat₯regards ~anish

Hello,

Government is taking desirable steps against it and i must say this is a burning topic in the forum of world problems and that is why they cant ignore it.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a HimachalSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.