You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: Has Himachal Govt taken enough steps for employment options for youth of Himachal? Don

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Has Himachal Govt taken enough steps for employment options for youth of Himachal? Don't u think that every new company which is going to be set up here should be asked to hire the people of the state by the govt.
    I think that preference should be given to the people of the state rather than bringing whole of the bulk from somewhere else. An idea of providing reservations should also be considered. This, that I think, will bring prosperity to the state and people will be benefitted.

Hello Kshitiz,
    Very good question put up by you. Yes as more and more industries are being set up in Himachal, the priority should be given to the Himachal employees.

I would like to tell you please do not use complete bold letters, it is against the rules of Himachalspider and against the rules of correct English too. So please edit your post. Secondly, what does 'Don' mean at the end of your post. Edit it too. Hope you will keep these things in mind from your next posts.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.