You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Want to be an Editor at Himachalspider?

Himachalspider has today become one of the growing websites providing information about Himachal with daily pageviews of about 1400 and more than 700 daily visitors. As the site is growing, the work on the site is also increasing. So, here is the opportunity for the members of Himachalspider to become one of the editors of this prestigious website.

We are looking for new editors for Himachalspiders who can volunteer themselves for the editing in the site. Working on a reputed website as an editor will form a good part of your resume. Appreciation reward will also be provided to the editors for their editing work.

So, the quest for editors for Himachalspider is on. Members showing maximum contributions, knowing the site thoroughly and working for making it better every time will be given preference. Volunteers can comment below and show their performance in their work as well.

Good Luck!
    It is very good to see that Himachalspider is growing very fast.I want to see it on the top.

I am new to this himahcalspider.com,But I don't much about it. I am really want to know about it.So please give some useful information about it.How it works and how it beneficial to me.

Jitender Kumar
    Kangra Valley

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.