You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Wizard of the Month Winner for September month!

Hello Friends,

Here are the winners of Wizard Awards for September, 2010 who have shown excellent contributions in Resource and Business section.

1. Wizard of Business Section for September,2010: Vaishno P Vashisht

2. Wizard of Resource Section for September,2010: Unfortunately no other member qualified the criteria for this award. Hope we can see some name for awards in this category too.

The winners will get Rs. 100 cash credit as well as 100 bonus points added to their scoreboard. Congratulations to the winners!
    Thanks!
    Hello,

Vaishno ji has really shown fantastic contributions in business section. I congratulate him for this award. He truly deserves it.

Thanks!

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

Hi,
    I want to congratulate Sh Vaishno ji for getting this award.It is good to see people getting rewarded and recognized for there work.I hope some day my name will also appear in the list of awardees.

Keep it up

Yajjii

Hello Yajnish,

Definitely, quality contributions will always be recognized and awarded. Though we have few award programmes right now but soon more awards will be announced. God luck and keep contributing.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.