You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Himachalspider traffic increasing rapidly- Good news site is becoming popular!

Hello Friends,

I am very happy to share with you all the statistics of Himachalspider. The traffic rate of the site is increasing rapidly which shows how higher the articles in Himachalspider are indexed in Google.

1. Flag Counter: The flag counter which you all can see at the right sidebar at the bottom was placed by me 1 month back. This flag counter shows number of unique visitors from various countries. Within a span of one month Himachalspider has got 10,000 unique visitors from India only and hundreds from other countries as well.

2. Google Analytics: According to the figures by Google Analytics, Himachalspider has got in total 13,393 visits with astonishingly 41,859 page views in the past one month. 9,466 keywords searched in Google directly moved the visitors to Himachalspider.

3. Alexa Ranking: Himachal spider ranks at 6,43,574 in the world while at 66,568 rank in India.
    Dear Adonis(Rohit mian)

It is a matter of great pride that our site is getting more traffic and I hope that soon its ranking will move up.Himachal spider will definitely provide quality material to all.

keep it up
    yajjii

Hello Yajnish,

Thanks for your well wishes. We will strive hard to make Himachalspider one of the best sites in Himachal in the coming future and it requires quality contributions from everybody to accomplish this.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

I am new to this himahcalspider.com,But I don't much about it. I am really want to know about it.So please give some useful information about it.How it works and how it beneficial to me.

Jitender Kumar
    Kangra Valley

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.