You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Himachal Updates

Himachal Tourism Advertisement

Hello Friends,

Good to see that Himachal Government has decided to promote tourism in the state on large scale. The TV Ad on National and International channels about Himachal Pradesh is really catchy and will definitely create lot of interest among people to visit this beautiful state round the year.

This should benefit our site HSR because people will search for the places to visit in Himachal. We should keep the interest of the people in mind and should post articles with good key words so that they end up at Himachal Spider for any information they are looking for. Good articles related to Himachal, with no grammatical errors, good key words and complete information should help in attracting more traffic. Our articles and resources therefore can also help in enhancing adsense earnings.

Once the site grows I am sure the webmasters can also think of increasing the rewards and cash credits for the articles we post in HSR.
    Hello Rajesh,

Definitely, in the coming years Himachalspider will serve as the one complete stoppage for all the information related to Himachal. Tourism being the priority of state should be the key concern of the site.

Yes, as the site grows more and more award programs will be introduced so as to boost the contributions from the members.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

I am new to this himahcalspider.com,But I don't much about it. I am really want to know about it.So please give some useful information about it.How it works and how it beneficial to me.

Jitender Kumar
    Kangra Valley

Dear All,

In the last some year i had seen a lot of things going in the HImachal. First thing is the connectivity with the other big cities like Chandigarh & Delhi.This is very helpful in incresing tourism.

But still Himachal lacks in many things. There is no doubt that, Himachal is blessed with lots of natural beauty, but the same is not explored so well.

First thing we had to renovate all the places and made them tourism frendly. Unlike kerala we have to develop and maintain the natural beauty or where required artificial beauty is to be generated so as to make the tourists destination more attractive tourists places.

Hoped in future this is going to be happen and Himachal becomes number 1 tourist destination in India and in the world.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.