You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Which is the best private Engineering Colledge in Himachal Pradesh.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best private Engineering Colledge in Himachal Pradesh.'.
    Dear All,

As per me the best private engineering college in Himachal is "Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology", Shahpur, Kangra.The reasons being are:

1. Good Infrastructure.

2. Away from big cities so good work environment.

3. Good curriculum.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek Sharma

Hello Vivek, but my opinion is completely different. According to of a college becomes good or bad depending upon the quality of faculties that the college have. Infrastructure, situation etc doesn't matters. Best example of this is Sir Faradey. All knows that he was a bookbinder, but his laws of electromagnetism enlight the world. So according to me one college becomes good when faculties of the college are mind thinking.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear Narendra,

Agreed with you, but in the present time campus placement is also very important criteria to define the excellence of the college.
    Even if the faculty is not good but the campus placement is 100% then the new students wants to join such colleges.

And in the present time carriculum of all the colleges are same and students from all the colleges are going to face the same question papers so the compitency level of all the students are more or less same.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek sharma

Definition of good college in 2days time is decided by its placement.
    There are so many colleges that are better than some of IITs, but wht matters is ur placement and brand name.
    If a person has to choose from IIT or a good engineering college from his/her state...
    he/she will definitely opt for IIT because of its value....
    if u will have a option that the IIT faculty is very nice and knowledgeable but IIT will not provide you any placement...then will u go for that....i thnk no...

so my suggestion is before joining any engineering college , 1st see the placement and then infrastructure etc....

Thanks....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.