You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for January 2011 at Himachalspider

As per our announcement of new revenue sharing scheme with all active partners Share revenue profit of the site from January 2011. A total of 1979.00 Rs was to be shared and 5 members qualified with total points of 1441 out of minimum stipulated points of 2500 leading to some of the money undistributed, if members would have scored a bit more share would have been better, however the partnership share for this month is as follows :

Vaishno P Vashisht = 378.00 Rs
    Narender sharma = 329.00 Rs
    RR = 214.00 Rs
    Deepak Sharma = 123.00 Rs
    Nishant Sharma = 97.00 Rs

Rs 838.00 were left undistributed, I am sure in February there will be good contribution with more revenue to share and more partners getting revenue and no money will left undistributed.
    Thanks a lot sir. Please introduce some other such programs in HPS which motivate users to contribute more and more in this site. It is really a matter of proud to me to join HPS and share my knowledge about Himachal Pradesh.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Good job done by Vaishno, Narender, Deepak and Nishant. Congratulations to all the winners.

Hope you all will come up with consistent quality posts in future and win many cash prizes. Good luck.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.