You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

General issue.

Sir, please don't be so strict towards points allocation in Buisiness Section. If you will react so strict , then we feel dismotivated and personally I really feel so dismotivated that i don't want to post contents further. So please try to feel my feelings and be a little linear in point allocation.
    Please Sir.
    Hello Narender,

Don't get so disheartened by getting less points. I would like to reiterate once again that try to post good articles in Business section. HSR really appreciate your efforts that you are putting in and I assure you that our intention is to make Himachal Spider one of the top web portals of Himachal Pradesh. Together we can help HSR grow leaps and bounds. For that all of us should try to post good articles with complete information be it Business Section, resource or any other section in HSR.

Please make sure that your articles in the Business section offer complete information with proper description of the Business and you yourself will see more points and cash credits accumulating in your account.

regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.