You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Local Q & A
- #466Hello Friends,
Editors are recruited by site coordinator and webmasters on need basis. From time to time, we add additional editors to our team to support our fast growth.
The below are the general guidelines followed for selecting new editors
1. A member must be ACTIVE in HSR for at least 6 months before he can be considered for editor post.
2. Member must have demonstrated his ability to help others by actively posting answers in the forum for the questions posted by others.
3. Member must have extensive knowledge about how HSR operates, how the awards are given, how the cash credit system works etc. This knowledge can be acquired by actively participating in the forum, reading past announcements, interacting with existing editors etc.
4. Member must have very good English writing skills.
5. Member must be willing to dedicate few hours per day in Himachal Spider.
6. Member must demonstrate his knowledge about HSR by posting answers to the questions posted by others in the forum.
7. Member must be capable of giving answers instead of keep asking questions about each and every thing. He must be capable of finding answers and solutions themselves without having to ask each and everything.
8. Editors work voluntarily and they are not paid employees.
New editors are recruited up on the discretion of the Site Coordinator or webmasters. Just meeting above criteria does not guarantee that you will be selected as an editor. Webmasters must be convinced about your ability to serve as an editor.
In most cases, the selection will be initiated by a lead editor, site coordinator or webmaster by contacting you directly, based on your participation and contribution in the forums.
You may have to wait several months before you could be hired as an editor, but it is worth the wait!