You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Write resources on Himachal Tourist Attractions and earn more points and cash credits

Hello Friends,

In a move to optimize Himachal Spider let us join our hands together and take this site to the next level. For this we need to work collectively as a team. To start with let us all focus on posting valuable information about Himachal Pradesh. I would request all the members to post articles on various tourist attractions in Himachal Pradesh.

Resources on Himachal Tourist attractions and places to visit in Himachal will attract more points and cash credits for the next few days. Let us make HSR a complete and one stop portal for Himachal information.

Please give a proper introduction and details of the place you are mentioning with travel information.

I hope to see good and valuable articles from all the members of Himachal Spider.

Thanks and Regards
    It is a very good offer and every one should grab it. But please tell me for how many days we will get more points by posting Himachal attractions.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

himachal pradesh is widely known for the tourism. tourists from various countries visit THE DEV BHOOMI and admire it a lot. himachal government piles up a load of cash by the tourism. its beauty is just amazing. lets make everyone know about the attractiveness of several hill stations, temples and lovely places, so that visitors may get a better exposure and knowledge before visiting
    regards,
    Tushar, bronze member
    thank you...

Hello Tushar,

Well said, let us all put in our best efforts and write useful resources related to Himachal Pradesh and give the best possible information to our visitors.

hello webmaster RR,
    Thank you very much sir. i was going through resource section and found very good information about various places of himachal pradesh which i didn't know that well. so, my point is that this website gives a better exposure of himachal pradesh. all the members are sharing as much knowledge as they can. even the editors are doing there duty very sincerely. i am sure, we'll cover up almost everything about in h.p in few months

Dear All,

Please let me know can we give details of travel agencies in this forum.

Regards,
    Vivek sharma

Hello Vivek, I will advice you to post such contents in resource section of Himachal Spider. Use Forum section to discuss recent topics and to clear your doubts rather than writing articles.
    Hope I help you

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.