You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

I am new here .

I joined in this line 20/02/2011 & i new here .Please suggest me & tell me a more about this topic.
    Hello Ajay,

Welocme to the HSR the best portal on Himachal information. I would appreciate if you go through various sections of HSR to know more about Himachal Spider. Also please go through the posting guidlines which will enable you to understand how the site functions.

Your articles are welcome in HSR however make sure that the articles are informative and should provide valuable information to the readers with proper key words and grammar. This will help you earn from this site. Also go through the revenue sharing programme to know more. Copied and irrelavent content is not allowed.

All the best and we look forward for your contributions in HSR

Regards

Hello Ajay
    Welcome to HS family. Try to post good quality contents. Your good posts not only earn points & revenue for you also bring traffic to the site. For queries go through the site or post your query in the forum section. Best of luck & happy posting.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Thanks for supporting to me

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.