You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Not happy with HS Editors

Editors
    I posted a Resource named Tourist spot Solan yesterday which got approved and I got 25 points & Rs 6 for that. In the night I edited degree signs in the location part of the post because as per my knowledge the signs were not correct. After edition the post again went for approval. For the same corrected post I got 15 points & Rs 4. How could this happen?
    Hello Hemant,

Many times editor give some additional points to encourage the new member when he has posted some good content. However when you edited your resource and posted it again your article was reviewd again and you got what actually the article deserved. Editors are also human beings and can make errors. Do not worry and keep posting good articles.

I have changeg your points and cash credits now.

Regards

Editors
    Thankyou very very much. Actually points encourage people like me to do more and more work. I was little bit disheartened with the reduction in my points. No hard feelings.
    I will keep posting good articles and will try to make HS the no. 1 site of Himachal.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

That's a good personality. You are doing really well. Hope to see more contributions from you in the coming days.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Good to see the enthusiastic spirit among the members to make himachalspider one of the top ranked websites of Himachal. Quality content will definitely make a difference.

Good luck!

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.