You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Discuss: Bollywood movie "Karib" is picturised in which distt of H.P.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Bollywood movie "Karib" is picturised in which distt of H.P.'.
    As far as my knowledge is concerned the movie is picturised in Shimla. Scenes of Mall road, Muncipal Corporation Office called City Hospital in movie & Fire office shown as Landon Laundries, appears in the movie.
    Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hello Narender,

As far as I know, the maximum scenes of the 'Bobby Deol' starrer movie 'Karib' were shot in the Rewalsar region of Mandi district.

@Hemant:

I think you are talking about 'Badal' movie as its few scenes were shot at Mall Road Shimla.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

Thanks for supporting me. I am from Rewalsar and I had also met Bobbey Deol during thir movie in Rewalsar.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Narender and Rohit
    But I am not satisfied so am posting this again in an elaborated form.
    Yes, I may be mixing the movie Badal with Kareeb and it may be possible that most of the scenes of the movie were shot in Rewalsar because at that time I was in Delhi for my studies and I have only watched some scenes of the movie but as far as my menory is concerned about those scenes some shots were of The Mall. The hospital in which Neha's mom or dad ( I am not sure about) was admitted actually is The Muncipal Corporation Building situated on The Mall. Also the place from where Bobby Deol watches her from the window glass was oppsite to that hospital and it was the upper floor of the Fire Birgade Office where Bobby works or washes clothes. The name of the place where Bobby Deol works was London Laundries. There is song in the movie (I don't remind the song)which was also picturised in Shimla in which the stairs inside the the Muncipal Corporation Office are picturised and again there is a scene where Bobby Deol is climbing the same stairs to reach the room of the patient with whom Neha was for care.
    Regards
    Hemant

Narender
    Do you actually know in which year the movie was released. If not let me tell you it was way back in 1998. You must be about 8 year cute kid that time. Amazing you got a chance to meet Bobby Deol at that age. You are lucky enough. You still have the memories of that time.
    Regards

For your information Mr. Hemant I was a cute boy of 7 and half years at that time. And I am still a very CUTE boy of ___ years.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Delete Attachment

Narender
    I didn't meant like that. I don't wanted to hurt you. Your are like my younger brother. I am too older than you. Yes you are a CUTE boy! SORRY if I make you unhappy.
    Warm Regards

Narender
    Again I would like to tell you that my intentions were to praise you and your memory not to hurt you. I respect you but the only difference between you and me is that when you were seven & half, I was seventeen and a half. You are a student and I am into teaching line. Also you have a great memory.
    Regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.