You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Post your doubts here.

If you have any doubts regarding HSR then feel free to share them here. I will try my level best to clear your doubts and problems.
    Regards.
    GREAT! happy to see these lines from you. Great people like you always try to help other. You have got a vast knowledge of HSR and you have a helping mind. Thanks. I will post my queries here, if any.
    Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Thanks for your response. If you want to get maximum profit from HSR then make a adsense profile. First of all upload your photo after this weight for 5-6 days till you got your first Revenue Share. Then make your Id in Google AdSense using your HSR account and then weight till your resume is approved by google and HSR.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear All,

How to put questions in "Question Bank Section".

I had tried in that but unable to put the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek Sharma

Hello Vivek, as far as my knowledge is concerne the section you had mentioned is not active. At the same time I would ask the respected webmasters to open that section for the members.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear Narendra,

Thanks for your quick responce, you deserves to be editor as you are having all the required qualities.

I wish you will achieve your goal soon.

Regards,

Vivek Sharma

Thanks Vivek for your kind wishesh. I am trying my level best to become the editor of this site. From the next month onwards I will again become regular on Himachal Spider, hope I will achieve this goal as soon as possible. You are really doing a great job. Keep posting quality.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.