You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Who will win the world cup 2011

hello there is debate this time that India is gonna take this world cup so what you people think, really India have got what is takes to win.

lets not forget that world cup is happening in asia, means asian teams have the strong hold to win the world cup
    Sri lanka and pakistan are good team and are difficult to defeat in theie den
    First of all welcome Rahul to Himachal Spider. Go through New Member Faq's to know more about Himachal spider. Hope to see good articles from your side, and remember do not copy your articles from other sources. Try to post your own written contents. If you have any doubt related to Himachal Spider then please discuss that in my forum named " If you have any doubts post them here". I will try my level best to clear your doubts.
    Now talk about your question I think India is going to win this world cup. Because all the players are in very good form.
    And once again welcome to Himachal Spider.
    Regards.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hi Rahul
    Welcome to HSR. We are Indians and so we should support India. Being an Indian I will always support India. Also India is a strong team and deserves to win the World Cup 20111
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hi Rahul
    Welcome to HSR. We are Indians and so we should support India. Being an Indian I will always support India. Also India is a strong team and deserves to win the World Cup 2011
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Mr. hemant sir i respect u r feeling, i m an indian too and i love my india above all.but this is cricket i m not talking about just india i m talking about a sport here, who will play better will win this world cup

i have seen the last match india v/s england
    that was a breath taking match.india need to wrk on his bowling and his feelding then and only then india can win this match

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.