You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Include more editors to HSR.

Authorities, I think HSR should have 1-2 more active Editors. In other spider websites there are atleast 3-4 active users. Active Editors acts like a Catalyst for the growth of any website. So for betterness of HSR please add more editors.
    Regards
    Manoj Kumar- Diamond level member in Orissa Spider.
    Hello Manoj,

First of all a warm Welcome to Himachal Spider and it is great to see a Diamond level member of Orrissa joining Himachal Spider. We look forward for your valuable contributions in HSR as well.

We have noted down your suggestion and definitely in the near future as the site grows we would look into it.

Regards

Hello Sir, I want to become the editor of this beautiful site. Please appoint me as the editor of HSR.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello Mr Manoj Kumar,
    Welcome to Himachal Spider. Nice to know that you want to contribute in this site. But one thing I would like to tell that till now there are no diamond level members in Orissa spider so I think youhave wrongly written that.
    Any way post here good articles and make good money cause Himachal spider is one of the best website of Himachal pradesh.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.