You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Add more Editors.

Authorities, I think HSR should have 1-2 more active Editors. In other spider websites there are atleast 3-4 active editors. Active Editors acts like a Catalyst for the growth of any website. So for betterness of HSR please add more editors.
    Regards
    Manoj Kumar- Diamond level member in Orissa Spider.
    Dear Manoj,

I am fully agreed with your suggestions, but there must be some criteria for the selections of editors, and merely it does not depend on the number of points earned. I hoped that there must be some criteria set by the website management for the selection of the editors.
    The editors acts like pilots of the website, if pilots are good and services are ok, more peoples comes to enjoy the ride. Thus education qualification should also be considered while selcting the editors so that the quality of the resources improved and people trusts this site for getting data.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

Dear All,

There is really a need for increasing the active editors. As new members, that is, silver and bronze are not allowed to put more that 5 resourses, before there review by editors many times we had to wait for more than two days for the resourses to be reviewed. So i request authorities again to increase the numbers of editors and also increse the numbers of resources posted by silver/bronze members.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek sharma

Dear Vivek and Manoj, I hope respected webmasters will make response to this thread. Editors are really like pilots. Himachal Spider should have one or more active editors. As I had previously said that it is not the fault of new members that their resources are not reviewed by the editors, it is the fault of editors. They are very busy in doing work in other spider sites. I am not saying that working in other spider sites is bad, infact it is very good. But editors should understand their responsibility and shoulde check the new posts daily. They should login to their account daily twice or thrice.
    At the same time, I will again make a request to the webmasters to consider me as a trainee editor. Its my assurity to check all the new posts daily and I will try to be the most active member of Himachal Spider. So respected webmasters I think it is the right time to include one more editor to Himachal Spider. I know almost every thing about Himachal Spider. Please reply I am waiting for your reply.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.