You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Want to apply for Google Ad Sense

Respected Webmasters/ Editors
    I have updated my profile and now I want to apply for Google Ad Sense. I request you to please advise me now What? when? How to do? and give me your expert guidance for the same. I will be highly thankful to you.
    Regards
    Hello Hemant Sir, I think you have met all the critaria required to apply for Google adsense. First of all click on Revenue Sharing in your profile, after this click on Join Adsense or something related to join google adsense.
    Then fill the fields in an application form. After this Google will send a message to your Google account. Go through that message and wait for 1-2 days. And after that enjoy Earning through Google Adsense.
    Hope I help you.
    Regards
    Narender Sharma.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello Hemant,

Please check in your profile the following Prerequisites for applying Google Adsense via Himachal Spider

You should be a gold member.
    Valid and verified address
    Real profile photo.
    You should have at least 10 articles approved
    You must be an active member for more than 6 Months
    You must have received at least 1 prize

Check your adsense profile and see if you meet 5 of the 6 criteria, you can apply for Google adsense via Himachal Spider.
    Though you must have at least 10 approved articles, you need to make sure that you have adequate and plenty of self written resources and other posts.

The articles should be in your own words and should have valuable information. Copying articles is strictly BIG NO.

Hello Narender
    Thanks for your response but what about my posts as it is written some in HSR only attach 5 each of your best resources, business directories etc for Ad Sense application. What you have done. Is there something special I have to do? What you have done? As all my resources etc are there.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hello Mr. RR
    I have already written good articles and all the articles were self written by me. Also I meet 5 out 6 criteria and the message I am eligible for Google Ad Sense. What else is required? Should I apply for the same now? Need guidance.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.