You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduction please

hi users, i am arvind from hamirpur himachal pradesh india
    hi, i am Tushar.
    hamirpur, h.p

Hello Arvind & Tushar,

A warm welcome to Himachal Spider, one of the best online portals of Himachal Pradesh. I would appreciate if you go through the new member FAQ. This will give you an idea how this site functions.

You can share your knowledge of Himachal pradesh here and at the same time learn lot of things about this beautiful state.

Kindly use proper English whenyou are posting any article in any section. For example hi,i am Tushar from hamirpur h.p should have written as Hello, I am Tushar from Hamirpur, H.P. If you are writing any article please take care of usage of CAPS, punctuation and grammar. Please do not use any vernacular language here in HSR.

We all are looking forward for your valuable contributions in HSR. Good contributions will also earn you cash credits. Please go through the revenue sharing section of HSR for more details.

Welcome again and all the best

Regards

A warm welcome to both of you. Please go through the New member Faq's to understand HSR. If you have any doubt regarding HSR, then please discuss that in Forum section, I will try my level best to clear your doubt.
    Hope to see good contributions from you.
    And again welcome to HSR.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

thank you very much for this warm and cordial welcome.
    well, sorry for the improper english. okay, i'll keep in mind. so, here i go-
    Hello, I am Tushar from proper Hamirpur. I am a student.
    thank you once again. i'll definitely go through the NEW MEMBERS FAQ section.

hello tushar good to see you...keep the good work and all the best

Mukesh Kumar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.