You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

How to increasd traffic at HSR.

Please introduce new reward program like Member of weal, Member of month to Himachal Spider. It will help HSR to grow at a faster rate.
    Dear All,

The best way to increase traffic at the HS is by creating quality resources and providing basic information which is required by all peoples.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek sharma

When such programs will active, then there will more and more active members in HSR. Webmasters can put a criteria for such programs like only those members are qualified who scores more than 100 points on a specific day with atleast 30 points in resource section. This will surely help to increase the traffic of Himachal Spider.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear Narendra,

Agreed with you, also for silver and bronze members the limits for putting resources is only 5, this must be revised to 10 as when some one joined newly he is full of ideas and slowly slowly the pace detorates. So one way to maintain and motivate the members is to create such rewards and gifts schemes as mentioned by you.

Also i request webmasters to revise the limits for silver and bronze members to put resources and should be increased to 10.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek sharma

Hello dear webmasters, I want to ask a question about the posts in resource section. Actually in last month I posted two resources related to the bus schedule of HRTC buses. I prepared those resources my self and wrote those in my own language and style. But after one or two days I got a message from one of the senior member of HSR. He was saying that I had copied his resource, but actually I really didn't copied his resource. So my question is can there be one or more articles giving the same information posted by two different members in their own style?
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

A very good point raised by Mr. Vivek. Dear webmasters please increase the posting limit for the starting level members. Its not their mistake that their resources are not reviewed. They feel very bounded.
    Hope to get a positive response from your side.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.