You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

New on himachal spider

What are basics of this site. How to use it.
    Hello Gaurav, as I had told you earlier that Himachal Spider(HSR) is a regional website. Aim of the website is to cover every little detail about Devbhumi Himachal Pradesh.
    You can post articles relative to the place where you live in Himachal.
    You can also take the help of other web sources but remember not to copying from them. You can write summary in your own words after getting help from those sources.
    After you become Gold level member in Himachal Spider you can register in Google AdSense revenue share program. Where you can directly farm from Google.
    So start contributing now because ' Success is the result of small efforts'

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Thanks for the information buddy

Thanks for helping me buddy. But this is very confusing work for me. I am trying getting more points in it and i am remember your all the information in my mind which helps me definately in future. Once again thanks mr. Narender for helping me and giving helpful information to me thanks.

Hello Gaurav, come up with excellent posts. Hope to see some very brilliantly written contents from you.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Helo Everybody,

I would suggest you all to focus on quality, self-written, good-keyword based content in various sections of HimachalSpider. Why do you all worry about points? It is the quality which matters and points and cash credits will automatically increase if your content is good.

Do not pick up easy point earning sections like polls and communities. Make precise use of these sections only for relevant information. Do not try to overload them in greed of earning points. It will be of no use to you and not even for the site. It will be mere wastage of time. Invest your hard work in sections like resources, business, jobs, forums etc.

So please focus on content not on points. In long run good content will help you in getting Adsense and good articles will generate you better cash credits in this site.

Good luck to all.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

Ok sir thanks for guiding for guiding us. We will keep this information on our mind. This information will really encourage to improve our knowledge level . Now we will post the good rerources and always keep this information on our mind. Thank you sir

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.