You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: Do you think that BRITISH RULE in INDIA was a good thing for the country's development?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think that BRITISH RULE in INDIA was a good thing for the country's development?'.
    THIRD OPTION-
    partially good and partially bad

I can say that East India Company brought a revolution in India but at the same time all knows what it does. So no need of furthe explanation.
    Be more and more active on Himachal Spider because this is the last month of Revenue sharing program.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

I can say that East India Company brought a revolution in India but at the same time all knows what it does. So no need of further explanation.
    Be more and more active on Himachal Spider because this is the last month of Revenue sharing program.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

May be yes or may be no. It is good because they devloped india. If they do not devlop india then i dont think so that today india would be a powerful country.
    it is bad because it devides india in more countries like pakistan,bangladesh etc. So thats why it is bad for india.

well, britishers did a lot for india. it was only them, who introduced railway service in india. britishers were kind of true to their work and they wanted a better development. but the other case is that they robbed a lot from indian treasure. once india used to call, THE GOLDEN SPARROW. But they left nothing. they forced poor farmers to grow indigo, which was not beneficial for farmers. yet they had to do. so, nothing can be said.

@narender-
    what did you mean by last month for revenue sharing programme? can you please elaborate it?

Well Tushar click here to know every thing about the revenue share program.
    If you still have some doubts then feel free to discuss them.
    If you are satisfied with my answer then please discuss in forum.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

thank you narender. i got it very well. i am fully satisfied with your answer. hope march turns lucky for every member.
    but what is the effective points exactly? are these the points responsible for the membership level?
    i think adding more resources is pretty sure to increase effective points

Actually you should have 50% points from Resource section.
    For example, if you have a total of 500 points from all the sections of HSR in a particular month, but you have only 150 points in Resource section in the same month, then your effective points will considered as 300 not 500.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

thanks for the help. you are so helpful. everything is cleared to me now.
    i understood it very well.
    you are a good teacher.
    regards,
    Tushar

Dear All,
    No rule is good whether it is British rule or any other country rule on India. Rulers comes only for there own benefits. Britishers takes maximum of India wealth with them. During there rule Indian conditions are very miserable. India is growing not becaus of British rule, but because of the hard work of Indians. If they continue ruling us then India will not stand even at that level in which it is now.

Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.