You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

I got some queries regarding this site.

i am having a couple of problems. can anyone help me out with the queries below-

1. THE POINTS SYSTEM
    even after posting a lot of content. there is no increment in the points which decide member level. i have no idea. what should i do to get more points? please help.
    2. LIMITED TEXT
    I use this site through my mobile. i can type only limited number of characters in textbox. so,i can't express my thoughts in better way
    THANK YOU
    Hello Tushar, when you login to your HSR account, them click on "Re calculate points and Member level". You can update your profile by doing this step.
    If problem still continues them please discuss.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello Tushar, when you login to your HSR account, them click on "Re calculate points and Member level". You can update your profile by doing this step.
    If problem still continues them please discuss.
    Sorry but I can't rectify you second problem.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

but i think that the points and cash is automatically re calculated for bronze and silver level members. please suggest me that if i post contents in resource section, then am i gonna get these points for sure?
    and no problem with the second question. its alright. you have already helped me a lot. anyways, thanks for guiding me to the right direction. i am highly obliged for this act of kindness.

hello narender. thanks for the help.
    yes, my points are now increased. i am sorry i didn't recalculate earlier. its working properly. i am totally satisfied. thanks again for the help. so kind of you.
    no more questions from my side. everything is okay now.

Hope you satisfied now, but to know every thing about point system click here. I am always happy to solve the queries of my friends.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

thanks buddy. it is very useful for me to understand this website more deeply. i have gained a heavy knowledge about the point system today.
    thanks again for the help.

Hello Tushar,

Please make proper use of upper case and lower case letters. I have been observing many of your posts with such mistakes like:

1. Using lower case 'i' in sentences. It is always upper case I.
    2. Make first letter of sentence always capital.
    3. Do not make use of shortcuts like 'gonna'.

Please make use of proper English, so that visitors visting this site gets a good impression and gets quality information from HimachalSpider.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

Yes sir, I have a bad habit of using only small letters in my post. Actually I am quite hasty. So, I just make use of only small letters. Well, I am very sorry for that. I'll improve myself for sure. Actually I wrote "gonna" in hurry. I didn't even notice when I posted it. I realised it when I re-checked my post later. I'll keep in mind and make this site as clean as I can.
    Thank you very much for telling me about my mistakes.
    regards,
    Tushar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.