You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Himachal Updates

See stat counter.

More than one lac visitors have visited Himachal Spider. Feeling proud to know this
    I have completed 4 months in Himachal Spider.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Wow, thats just so amazing. Good to know that more traffic is getting into it. The visit of such a huge number of visitors proves the popularity of this site. No strange. It was quite obvious. HSR has a heavy store of information related to himachal and even other than himachal. So, the attraction towards this site is definitely true. Thank you everyone for making HSR so beautiful.

Congratulations Narender for having such a wonderful time. Your contribution in the last 4 months is worth admiring. Keep it up. Hope, you'll continue it for several years to make a place for HIMACHAL SPIDER in the top ten most viewed sites of India.

Thanks Tushar, I will continue to post articles in this beautiful site till my last breath. But due to some reasons I will not able to post articles this month, but from the next month onwards I will one of the active member of Himachal Spider.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello Friends,

This stat counter was put by me in the October month of 2010. Within 6 months, visitors from India have crossed the 1 lac mark. It is a great achievement.

We have to strive hard to make 1 lac visitors in a single month now. Good luck.

"At great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."

Regards,
    Rohit Mian
    Webmaster Himachalspider.
    Editor India Study Channel.

Surely sir, we will give our 100% to make HSR one of the most successful website of world.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear All,
    Congratulations for contributing and making a Himachal spider a success. Now we are having a fullfleged database for information of Himachal Pardesh. Followings are the steps to be followed for making this more informative and trustful:
    1. Information should be precise.
    2. Information shouled be clear.
    3. Data should be genuine and accurate.
    4. Don't publish any useless information to get points.

Thanks and Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.