You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Query

Hi..
    I am new to Himachal Spider.
    Is there any way other then Google adsense to make money from here?
    please inform me.

Thanks
    Hello Vinod
    Yes, you can earn money over here without being a gold level member. Please check the points below-
    1. You get money for referrals. If you invite other people to HSR, then you will earn Re1 for his first post and then depending on his level, you may earn upto Rs. 861. Please click on the invite friends link for more information.
    2. If you post valuable articles in Resource, Business section. Editors may pay you good money for it.

if you are having any doubt, feel free to ask.
    If you visit some good posts on resource section, you'll find that they have been paid for it. Patience is the key of earning. You may not earn a huge amount, but little drops of water make an ocean. You should go through NEW MEMBER FAQ section. You'll find useful information over there.
    If your post is justifying enough to bring more traffic into site, then editors'll give you good points and cash

Hello Vinod,

As Tushar rightly said you can earn pocket money by posting articles in various sections of HSR. Write goog resources and articles with valuable information. This will attract good cash credits. Good Business posts can also give you cash credits. Make sure that the article or Business you are posting are not copied and must have complete details so that the reader of your article get complete information.

The top contributers of HSR are also eligible for revenue sharing so keep contributing and all the best.

Regards

Hello Vinod, this is a site which pays you for your every activity on this site. As respected Webmaster had earlier discussed every thing with you, so there is no need of my enlightment to this query.
    Hope to see some brilliant posts from you. You are awarded depending upon the quality you post on Himachal Spider.
    This is a very genuine site and it really pays, so feel no insecurity to use this site.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello Vinod
    Welcome to Himachal Spider family. As almost everything is told to you by the senior members of the site, I would just like to give you a great welcome. For any other information you may post it in the forum. Just post quality and self written contents and you will start earning a handsome amount of money. HSR is paying everyone back who is taking HSR to the next level.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Thanks to all for your valuable response.

Thanks Again.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.