You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Linking my previous post to my new posts

Hello Webmasters/Editors
    I just want to know that if I link my new posts with my earlier approved posts by editing the previous posts, what are the chances of change (specially decrease)in my points and revenue. Is there any other way or solution to this. Guide me.
    Regards
    Hello Webmasters
    My query about linking my previous posts is not answered yet. I just want to know should I edit my previous posts or not. Please advice me.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hello sir, Please read it carefully. Hope your doubts are very much cleared now.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello Narender
    Thanks for your response but this is not the problem. I know how to link my posts but I just wanted to confirm that if I edit my previous resources to link them to my new posts then will it affect my points as well as my revenue adversely or not. As this happened to me which earlier and was corrected by the respected Webmasters on my request. I just want to know that, What is the solution to link my previous posts to my new post?
    Regards

Hello Hemant,

If you will edit your posts they will come again for approval. If there is no drastic change in the text then you will see no or marginal change in your points or cash credits. Rest assured there would be no adverse effect.

Regards

Respected Webmaster
    Thank you very much for you response and assurance. I am very glad and happy from the core of my heart to read your favourable response and support. Thanks again.
    Regards

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.