You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

How to generates Jobs in Himachal

Dear All,

In what sectors Jobs can be generated in Himachal. All are requested to give Suggestions and feedback.

Regards,
    Vivek sharma
    You can get job in almost every field in Himachal Pradesh. As you are a Mechanical Engineer and an MBA educated person, there are vast oppurtunities for a person like you. You can try in various industries situated in Baddi, Kala Amb, Solan etc. Wish you good luck..............
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear Narendra,

Thanks for your reply. You are right that for a educated person like me there are lots of oppurtunities, but please note that i am already worked in top 1 company of India for the past 6 years and presently i am working out of India.

I wants to help new generation like you in this field, thats why i had put this question, all are requested to give their feedback.

Also presently all companies are situated near Chandigarh areas like Kala Amb, Baddi, Parwano etc, but i wants you to discuss employment possibilities in faraway places like Chamba, Mandi, Kullu Manali etc.

Thanks & regards,
    Vivek sharma

as per the request, there should be awareness in the localities that there some recurtment agencies who always calls as per teh rpofile required by the company. As usually what we are getting from teh consultancy comapnies.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.