You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Stat Counter

Hello Webmasters
    I want to know that, Am I allowed to place a stat counter to my page? If yes, how? I am already registered with Stat Counter but needs guidance for the placement/installation of the stat counter to my profile. Please give a detailed reply as I don't know how to place it and is it allowed to place or not?
    Regards
    Hello Webmasters
    Please guide me, how to, place a stat counter? or Am I allowed to place a stat counter? Guide me.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

hello please search in google free stat counter for website then you will get many options and they will tell you all instructions how to add that in your website. If still you get problem then tell me.

Hi,

Searching in gogle is secondary option. First we should know whether this is allowed in this site or not. Because if it is not allowed then using hit and trial methods serched from google is waste of time.

If allowed then what is the HS documented procedure for that.

Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

Hello All
    There is no need to search for stat counter as it is already in HSR. I have already created account at the site of Stat Counter. I was just asking how to install/ place a Stat Counter for which I have an idea but not sure and also will HSR allow me to place a Stat counter to my profile/ profile page? I wanted to know this only and there is no response from the Webmasters. Thanks for your responses.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.