You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Hello Vivek Ji

Hello Vivek
    Thanks for all you responses. I want to share a little bit about the HSR that HSR needs good contributions in resource and business sections as the site is still in its growing stage. I have seen many times that you are posting comments on the threads/ polls which are not active now. For example you responded to my thread/ poll "Shave India Movement", I am not planning changing your view towards the movement but just want to say that the movement itself is over by Gillete, than what is use of writing comments/ responses on that. As far as your growth in HSR is concerned, your points may be rising in HSR but you are not having a great database of post in resources and business section. This will give you revenue and will also help you in approving your Ad Sense account from Google as Google looks for contents posted by you. There is no short cut for success. So please concentrate on good posts. Don't take it otherwise. Best of luck.
    Regards
    A very good explanation by Hemant sir, all the members should try to post more and more resources or businesses. These are the basic components of a well growned site. We all are here to make Himachal Spider one of the best website of Himachal Pradesh, and we should concentrate more and more towards the growth of the site.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear Hemant Ji,

Thanks for your concerns and responce. I will take care of the same in the future. However please note that I am only replying to those forum questions which are not yet replied by any one eg. one question on Share market which is unanswered since 30Dec 2010. Also when ever I am replying to any thread, I tries to give some actual data so that it becomes easy for all readers and useful also to increase there knowledge.
    You are right I am answering in polls sections but I am putting the data and other facts for the same, which I think is required, just asking in polls which is heighest, lowest is not enough, there must be data given so that they will becomes more valuable.
    You had started the thread for " Shave India Movement" by Gillete which is not useful to any one in any way as this is not going to serve any purpose, which I had stated in my reply to that thread.

I had joined HS just a week ago, and also not know much about it, so tries to keep learning more about it. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcomed and required.

Agreed that there is "No Shortcuts to Success" I tries to contribute more and more good resources to this site in coming time.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.