You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Migration Certificate Requirement for admission in HPU through distance mode

Dear All,

Pleaes help me: Is migration certificate is required to be submitted for admission in Masters in HPU along with admission form or can we submitted after the admission also, if BEd. is done from some other universities and graduation is done from HPU. Requests to provide answers as per HPU rules and not as per your understandings.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek sharma
    Hi Vivek
    If you want to get admission through distance mode then there is no need to submit migration certificate at all, as this requirement is exempted, but for regular admission it is must to be submitted at the time of admission. However you can personally visit the university and permission may be taken for late submission of the migration certificate.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Dear Hemant Ji,

Thanks for the responce. Also I checked in the HPU website you are very right that migration certificate is not required for admission through distance mode.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek sharma

Hi Vivek
    I am also a student of HPU distance that is ICDEOL and I have not submitted migration certificate as I was a student of Kurukshetra University. Also I am in the Education profession from last 9-10 years.
    Regards

Dear Hemant Ji,

Thanks for the information. I am planning to open school and colleges in coming time in Himachal Pardesh. Hoping your knowlege in this field help me a lot.
    I am out of Himachal for the last 10 years as at that time there are not much oppurtunities in Himachal, but i wants that maximum opurtunities is generated in Himachal and all himachalis will settle well in the native states.

Hoping through this platform we will help our younger generation and makes difference in every one life.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

Hello Vivek
    I am also of the same view. I was also out of Himachal,, in Faridabad, Delhi, Chandigarh and some other places for my studies & experience but I returned back to serve my own state and to give my little but useful efforts for my state. I am running a chain of schools in Shimla and Solan districts of the state and also planning to start some more educational institutes in near future.
    Regards

Dear Hemant Ji,

Congratulations for the same. Please provide me more information on your school chain on my mail id: vish388@yahoo.com, as not good to discuss all this here in this forum.

Presently i am in S. Korea, when returned to India, I contact you.

Take Care,
    Vivek Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.