You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I am very happy today.

Hello friends, just want to share that I am working as a trainee editor in Uttarakhand Spider which is also a sister site of Himachal Spider. I also want to work as a editor in Himachal Spider, lets see when my wish will come true.
    Dear Narendra,

Congratulations for the same. Hope you achieve your goal soon.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

Hello Narender
    Many many congrats and best wishes from my side. Your efforts and hard work gave you this opportunity, go ahead. My best wishes are with you.
    regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Congratulation Narender Sharma and hello.

I hope you done a good work in uttarakhandspider.com

Thanks to all, please join Uttarakhand Spider we need active contributers like you all in UKS. Again thanks to all. Hello Nishant, please mention the procedure you adopt to withdraw your money.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello Narender

TO withdraw your money I give to you an attachment document, fill this document and send this document to webmaster@himachalspider.com from your register HSR E-mail.

Thanks and Regard
    Nishant Sharma

INVOICE.doc

Delete Attachment

So nice of you dear friend. You are really very helpful. So please Nishant come and join Uttarakhand Spider.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello Nishant, can you please give me your Email Id address. Because I want to contact you personally.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

My E-mail address is snishant97@gmail.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.