You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for March 2011

As per our announcement of new revenue sharing scheme with all active partners Share revenue profit of the site from January 2011. A total of 2058.00 Rs was to be shared and 8 members qualified with total points of 2359 out of minimum stipulated points of 2500 leading to some of the money undistributed, if members would have scored a bit more share would have been better, however the partnership share for this month is as follows :

Narender Sharma - 446.00
    Hemant Singh - 442.00
    RR – 354.00
    Vivek – 239.00
    Deepak Sharma – 160.00
    Nishant Sharma – 118.00
    Vivek Sharma – 100.00
    Manish Kumar – 83.00

Rs 1942.00 was distributed and Rs. 116.00 left undistributed, I am sure in April there will be good contribution with more revenue to share and more partners getting revenue and no money will left undistributed.
    Dear All,

Revenue sharing benefited members congratulations for this achievement.

Hopes we all continue this momentum in the coming times and also aspires other members to join the Himachal Spider and make this site a common point of all the required information for Himachal Peoples and all other peoples who wants to know about Himachal Pardesh.

Once again congratulations for the achievement.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

Congratulation to all the members. But I am a little confused, whether this program is active now or not.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Yes it has been extended upto June.

Dear All
    Congratulations from my side to all the members who got share for the month of march. Hope we all will make maximum profits next month and take HSR to the next level. I would also like to thank Kumar sir for extending this wonderful partnership sharing scheme for next three months. Friends make the most out of it.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Dear Mr. Sarkar,

Thanks for extended this revenue sharing schemes upto June. This will keep us motivated. Request to guide me, that can we post the general resources like financial articles, invstment guidelines , english language etc.in Himachal Spider or only we have to post the resources related to Himachal Pardesh State.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

Hello Friends,

Congratulation for all the members.

Thanks & Regard,
    Nishant Sharma

Hello Friends,

Congratulations to all the winners. You have done a wonderful job last month and subsequently that has resulted in more revenue being distributed in March. The scheme has been extended tll June so please continue with the same enthusiasm.

There were many members last moth who just missed the share by a small margin of 20 to 40 points. A little more efforts would have made them eligible for the partnership share. Never mind let us aim for April and put our honest efforts for mutual benefit.

All the best and warm regards
    RR

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.