You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Google AdSence joining bonus not credited

Dear Webmasters,

I had got google adsence account since 1 months , but google adsence joining bonus is not credited in my accounts.

Request to check the same and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek sharma
    Start working again, lots of things is to be achieved.
    Hello Vivek, is your application approved by Google and Himachal Spider team? If yes then webmaster sir, should solve this problem. And if not then you should ask webmasters to approve your Google adsense account. If still have some problem then please share.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear Narendra,
    Please got the time to read the questions asked in the forum section.
    I had clearly mentioned "I had got google adsence account since 1 months , but google adsence joining bonus is not credited in my accounts".
    Is this really required any further clarification whether my application is approved by Google and Himachal Spider team or not.

Also this question is irrelevent for your reply as it is for webmasters.

Hoped every thing is understood now. Please concentrate and increase contents of the site in useful way.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek sharma

Ok Vivek, please forgive me for my reply. And I will never reply in future to your any forum message. And again sorry for this response.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.