You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Himachal Updates

Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Examination

With the change in syllabus at IAS, syllabus of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Examination is also changed. Now there will be no major subject and with this change in sylabus it is good for students that they will prepare for one exam and no need for other preparation of other exams like Banking, MBA etc.
    Gk of Himachal Pradesh administration service is going to be little more different than that of other examinations as they are mostly concentarted on Himachal Pradesh's history and geography etc. How do you thing on this?
    Hello dear, thanx for sharing this information. As I knows you personally so I also know the season why you are here. So I would like to request you to post more and more resources to accomplish your work. These resources will also fetch very good points and cash also. But remember onething never do copy paste work here. If you have any problem regarding any function of Himachal Spider then feel free to ask through Forum section of Himachal Spider.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear All,

I think this is good initiative. Every exam is having its set rules and examination pattern. So saying that praparing for one exam serves the purpose of preparing for others exams is not correct. It is not good to compare IAS Vs. MBA Vs. Banking as the levels of each field is different so the examination level also.

Also if any one having idea of how to prepare for General Study exam of HAS please share.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek sharma

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.