You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

How much i have to devote?

Sir I joined recently and know i wants to know that how much i have to devote in a day to become gold level member and how much time it will take, since i have so much to write..
    And i am also wants to know my rank still it is not displayed. Is it takes time...
    Hello dear, to become Gold level member you have to gain atleast 500 points. You can earn these points from resources, business, forum and all other sections of Himachal Spider. And one more thing, as you are asking about your rank, don't worry about it because ranks are calculated automatically every week. So you will surely get your rank in next week.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear Ghanshyam,

Welcome in this forum. Becoming gold member is not a difficult thing. I becomes gold member in 13 days. As you are having lots of thing to write you can even achieve this level much faster.
    However the quality is very important and also the topics you choose to wrote is also very important.
    Participate in every section to earn more points.

Thanks & regards,
    Vivek sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.