You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Why resorses gave me 2 points only and no earning

Sir,
    I have written so usefull articles, and even these are new though i got only 2 points and no revenue should i leave this site or should contine. i am very upset. While other sites doing very well. These articles are rare one. Nodoubt i am very keen to work with you. Thanking you in advance.
    Dear Ghanshyam,

No body has hired any one in this site. So it is on once own interest whether to continue or quit form here.

Moreover this is knowledge sharing site on which one can not depend for full time earning only very little earning is done here.

Many people had joined this site for sharing there knowledge and not for earning.

Regarding your query for points, when any one submits any resource, maximum time he got 2 points and when the resources are edited by webmasters, they decide the worthness of the resource and increase points and if useful then gives cash credits.

So be consistent in your contributions, hopefully soon you achieve good levels in this site.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek sharma

ok thanks i just wants to know that some one is seeing the articles etc

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.