You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

An aid for new members, please read

Hello new members, I am seeing many new members here but there are no contributions from their side. I think they are facing some difficulties with posting or they may not able to find the links by which they can post their contents. So, I am posting all the necessary links in this forum message- first of all new members should introduce themselves in Forum Section. Then use Resource Section to share something unique about Himachal Pradesh. If you want to share some thing about business like- companies, schools, colleges etc in Himachal Pradesh then you should post them in Business Section of Himachal Spider. If you have any doubts feel free to share them here. Hope to see new members active here.
    Hi Narender,I am finding difficulty posting my article which is lying saved. An error shows every time I try to post it.Could you please use your experience and let me know what should I do? More articles are ready at my table but Himachalspider's system is bogging me down.Thanks.

Hi Shekhar, are your resources in Draft tab of Himachal Spider if yes then I don't think you should face any problems. My Draft tab is new in Himachal Spider so I am also not so much familiar with this tab but due to some other sources I know that after saving your posts in Draft tab just click on Publish tab and your post will get published. Please share if you are still not able to publish your posts.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Thanks Narender for your concern and support to a new comer.The article is already published. Pls do go through it and give your comments. Also pls do let me know how do I upload photos and videos. Thanks once again

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.