You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello to all the members

hello to all the members of himachalspider,
    this Manisha Joshi from the city beautiful Solan .
    I am Master of Science in Information Technology and recently completed Masters of Technology in Information Technology.
    I have done my graduation form Govt PG College Solan.
    Net surfing in one of my passion , not for time pass but to learn some thing new every time i access net, I love visiting educational sites and that is why I am here with you all in Himachalspider
    Hi,

Congratulations and welcome to HS.For any queries please refer " New Member FAQ" section of the HS, even if there are some queries you can ask the same in Forum section.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek sharma

Hello
    Manisha,
    A warm welcome to you in Himachalspider. Here you can share any problems here and Himachalspider also gives the oppertunities to make money like posting the articles, business and many more. The main thing is donot paste copy contents.

Thank You
    Ankur Gupta

Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta
    Gold Member of Himachalspider

Thank you Ankur g and Vivek g for such a warm welcome.
    Yesterday I was trying to post some jobs but was unable to do so.
    Can u please help me.

Manisha,

Please let me know the problem faced by you while posting the jobs in jobs section. Is that section is not opened by you or you face some other type of problem.

Regards,
    Vivek sharma

Vivek Sir,

Whenever I was clicking the submit button I used to get logged out.
    I was facing this problem yesterday but today it was able to post, I think something was wrong with network.
    Thanks for your kind concern.

Regards
    Manisha

Hello Manisha, first of all I would like to welcome you in Himachal Spider. Himachal Spider is a platform where you can share your knowledge about Himachal Pradesh and for sharing your knowledge Himachal Spider team is also awarding you with part time money. As almost everything is explained to you by our senior members so just go through Posting guidelines and New Member Faq's carefully. And remember one thing please never do copy paste work here. If you have any other problem please let us know. Happy posting.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello to all the respected members,
    I want to know about the member level, I have earned 61 points but still my member level is bronze. When will my member level change to silver?

Regards'
    Manisha

Hello Manisha, if you want to know more about members ranking and their level then check it here- Members ranking and Their level. Hope your doubts will get cleared and please ask your all doubts in new forum message. Keep posting.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.