You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Google adsense A/C is blocked

My adsense is blocked by invalid click activity.Nishant,Vivek And my account is Blocked.Please help us.

Regard
    Deepak
    Nishant
    Vivek
    It is just the result of discarding of Google adsense policies. Let us hope for the best and I am also waiting for reply of our webmaster.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hi Deepak,

This is very unfortunate that your adsense account has been disabled by Google. Generally this happens when you violate the terms and conditions of Google. The reason in most of the cases is invalid clicks or self clicks. Google keeps an eye on your clicks and if it finds any suspecious activity and is sure that the clicks are invalid then it disables the adsense account.

You also need to keep an eye on your account and if at any point of time you find that there is sudden increase in the clicks in your account you need to report it to google to avoid such type of inconvenience.

You can also post your query in the adsense forum for more details. HSR has no role in approving or disapproving any adsense account.

Regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.