You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Confusion on my carrer !

Hello to the All members of Himachal Spider

My result of Class X has been declared and I got CGP points 9.4 in CBSE Board. I am confused what subjects I will keep Medical with maths or Non medical with computer science. Please tell me which one stream is the best for me.

Please give your views I get no decide what I take as your my senior you can know best of it. Your Views can helps me to select the stream.
    Sorry Ankur, but according to me your question is just useless. What are you asking here, "give me suggestion what subjects I should choose??". Just remember these words- only do that thing in which you get full satisfaction. As student of Science Stream I can just suggest that if you have interest in technology then choose PCM otherwise if you want to explore nature or human body then choose PCB. But remember always follow your own mind. Go through your mind and ask it what should you choose either Science, Arts or Commerce.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Dear Ankur,

Agreed with Narendra, selection of carrer or subjects is on once own interests, we only guide you based on your interests. Do self inspection ask your parents, frends and teachers and know your strenths.

Knowing your weeknesses and strenth, you comes to know which subjects / carrer is best suited for you.

Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

Dear Ankur, There is no need to be confused. You are your best judge.Ask yourself sincerely "Am I a Doctor material?" If you have the disposition and also the resources, go ahead. Well, after reading your predicament my gut feeling says Non medical with computer science will do better for you.Such decisions are very crucial. Do involve your parents in this decision making. If still in doubt, talk to me on phone. All the best.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.