Forums » Himachal Forum » Himachal Updates »

Bhangaini Devi Mandir- Haripurdhar (Near Nahan)

Posted Date: 30 Jun 2011      Posted By:: shekhar prashar     Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 27     Points: 4   Responses: 10

A Devi Mata temple known for the fulfillment of the devotee's wishes

Bhangaini Devi Mandir- About 70 KM from Nahan, situated at an elevation more than Shimla. The view from this hill-top mandir is panoramic. Apart from it's religious significance it has a one-night-stay appeal for tourists and ramblers. It is 52 KM from sacred lake Renuka ji, while the base town Nauradhar (for Churdhar trek 13400 ft.) is just 35 KM ahead.

The available facilities

The approach and parking

The way up

The welcome signboard

The main sanctum

The photographer

The devotees

Route Map to Bhangaini Devi Temple

Responses

#886    Author: Ankur Gupta      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 26     Date: 30/Jun/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hello!
Sir

These are very beautiful pictures hope you will enjoy very much in Bhangaini Devi Mandir. Sir, If you post this temple journey in resource section you will get more points and cash credits on it. If you cannot understand this you are free to tell us.

If you visit any other places please feel free to tell us we can also tell you another places in that areas.

Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta
Gold Member of Himachalspider

#887    Author: shekhar prashar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 27     Date: 30/Jun/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Thanks Ankur, I sincerely appreciate your gesture. First I tried to post it as an article but the system wanted a summary of min. 500 words. The article was relatively short, though the info is highly useful in conjunction with the precise photographs and route map. You may guide me how to post a short article. Thanks once again,Ankur.

#888    Author: Ankur Gupta      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 26     Date: 30/Jun/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Shekhar Sir,
As the system said that a summary of min. 500 words is necessary for the Google ad senses . I think it cannot happen to post a short article. You may also contact to the Webmaster for this. He will give better clarification to this post. In my opinion you should post this article in a way that it goes to the 500 above words.

But Sir you donot tell me which, which places you visited, In my holidays I will also goes to these places.

Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta

#889    Author: shekhar prashar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 27     Date: 30/Jun/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Ok Ankur ,I'll seek the clarification in this regard.
About the places, if you insist, I am widely travelled in Himachal. At the moment I am sending you some parts visited by me. I am posting you two maps made by me. I have practically been to all the places shown in them. Both the regions are exotic. Some other time I"ll send about some other parts of Himachal.

#890    Author: shekhar prashar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 27     Date: 30/Jun/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

#891    Author: Ankur Gupta      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 26     Date: 30/Jun/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

That`s wonderful.Sekhar Ji Have you visit to the Pinjore Fort.

Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta

#892    Author: shekhar prashar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 27     Date: 30/Jun/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

No. And here is the 2nd map. I visited this region twice last month.It is one of the least explored areas.

#893    Author: Ankur Gupta      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 26     Date: 30/Jun/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Okay! Now you are in Himachal or any else where.
Hope your journey is happy and enjoyable also.

Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta

#903    Author: shekhar prashar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 27     Date: 05/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hi Ankur , I am based in Santokhgarh , Distt. UNA ( 5 KM from Nangal Dam.) Sending you some pictures. Regards

#904    Author: shekhar prashar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 27     Date: 05/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Our local halwai in santokhgarh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Discuss: Which city in India is known as the "pink city"?
Previous : Please see my real profile photo
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Himachal Updates

Related Messages

Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.