You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for June 2011

As announced at Share revenue profit of the site from January 2011 this month only 1 member individually qualified for partnership share. As he scored only 338 points out of the 2500 minimum stipulated points, he won Rs. 440.00 out of Rs. 3252.00 while Rs. 2812.00 went undistributed.

Vaishno P Vashisht – Rs. 440.00
    I am very disappointed with this partner share, I also qualified this but I does not get the share.

Congratulation to Vaishno P Vashisht achiving the share.

Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta
    Gold Member of Himachalspider

Mr. Vashisht congratulation for this award. You are the real hero of Himachal Spider.
    @Ankur- first read the forum (in which revenue sharing programme was announced). You have 0 points in Resources and it is clearly known that to qualify for Revenue Share programme candidate must have least of 100 points with 50% points in Resource section. You are lucky that you got shares for last month as you was also not eligible for last month. I can just say that- little knowledge is always harmful.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello!
    Narender I have at least 135+ points in resource section but it automatically deleted. Now tell me what I can do?

Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta
    Gold Member of Himachalspider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.