You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Allow me to post in Resource Section.

Hello!
    Webmaster
    Please allow me to post in Resource Section as you can see I post many business directory there you can check my language as well as my skills of writing. Now I cannot use copy contents and I can know best of these things as I am in himachalspider.com more than 6+ months. Please remove my restrictions from Resource section. I will definitely sure I will post highly qualified posts. Never copy the articles. Hope you can understands my problem.
    Hello Ankur,

You have been given access to submit articles in resource section however please make sure you do not repeat the mistake else you will be barred from posting articles from other sections as well.

Thanks so much Sir, I have one request also how I can create my google adsense account. Please guide me. For allow me to post the articles, I will very thank full to you.
    Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta
    Gold Member of Himachalspider

Hello Ankur, here I am sharing conditions that one should fulfill to have adsense account.
    • Profile details with Address
    • Minimum 10 valid articles
    • Achieved GOLD Level
    • Received atleast 1 prize
    • Member Active for 6 months
    • Profile photo uploaded &
      verified
    Now out of these 6 conditions you have to meet atleast 5. So first fulfill all the conditions and then apply for Google Adsense account. If you have any confusion then ask here.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

I think you don't have 10 approved resources. So that is the season. So I will advice you to post more and more resources. This will also increase your adsense earnings.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Thank you, Narender I have all 5 conditions but I donot have the 10 approved resources. I have post one one article about Mahan Dev. Please see it and give your views about this. I have one more problem that how we can change the dimensions of picture in html. Please tell me. Can you give some ideas or topics in which I post the articles.
    Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta

Buddy, please never use copyrighted images (copyrights are also applicable for those picturesq which you edit). And you can post about latest happenings in Himachal Pradesh. This will also increase you adsense earnings (when you will have your adsense account). So keep posting.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Congratulation, Narender becoming the edtior of Himachalspider and Webmaster of Uttrakhand spider.com . Actually I post the my home town temple and wants to developed my area . And wanted to increase the tourist attraction towards the Kotli area.
    Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta

Thanks buddy. And your resource is reviewed now. I corrected all the mistakes (proper spacing). Please see your resource and you will know what proper spacing means.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Thank You, Narender Always support me and help me in this.
    Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.